Friday, February 28, 2014

Five on Friday

1. Gymnastics: Our little munchkin had her very first gymnastics class this week.  We think she has a bit of cabin fever.  Lately, all she wants to do is climb and jump on every piece of furniture we own.  So we decided it might be time to find somewhere, once a week, where she can burn off some energy.  We found a local gymnastics class and enrolled her!  She loves it!





2.  Clean car {or lack thereof}: My car.  I like it clean and shiny, but this winter it has been anything but that.  Since the weather has been so crappy and cold, the car has definitely taken a backseat priority-wise.  However, this weekend she’s getting an oil-change and a good scrub down.  Is it sad I’m super excited about this?


3. Dinner last night:  Lately we've been in a bit of a dinner slump.  Not sure why, but most of the meals we've planned are just ok, nothing really good.  Last night was different! I know it wasn't the healthiest thing in the world {hello entire block of cream cheese}, but we put it with rice and veggies and it was awesome.  I was very skeptical since I don’t like cream cheese, but boy was I wrong, everyone, including Rowen loved it!  Creamy Italian Chicken {feel free to pin it using the Pin logo at the bottom of this post!}

 Creamy Italian Chicken
Credit: Fast, Cheap & Easy
4. Saturdays:  Saturdays are about to change for me.  No more sleeping in until 7am.  No more leisurely mornings.  Why?  I will be training for my second half marathon and Saturday mornings are dedicated to long runs.  I have mixed emotions.  Part of me is excited to get back into good, running shape, but the other part of me is secretly dreading all the time and energy that will be dedicated to it.  I just hope it goes well!



5.  Easter: {Insert squeal of excitement here}!  Easter aisle.  Hobby Lobby.  Enough said.  




No comments:

Post a Comment